Zions Bank Mobile Banking Premium Apk
Managing your finances on the go has never been easier with the Zions Bank Mobile Banking app1.
• Manage finances with an easy-to-navigate display
• Make quick transfers and quick payments
• Pay single or multiple recipients at the same time
• Send, request, and receive money with Zelle®2 to people you know and trust (Personal)
• Deposit checks using Mobile Deposit*4
• Submit Wire Transfers3, 4 and view transfer history
• Select from 40+ personalized alerts
• Dispute transactions and place stop payments
• Export transactions to PDF
• Locate Zions Bank branches and ATMs
Bill Pay (Personal):
• Pay eBills
• Make quick payments
• Create one-time and recurring payments
Bill Pay (Business)4:
• Make payments quickly to existing payees
• Create one-time payments
• Cancel scheduled payments
ACH Direct Deposit (Business)3, 4:
• Send, edit, or cancel single or recurring payments
• Add or edit ACH payees
• Review payment history
User Management (Business)5:
• Add or edit users/entitlements
• Reset passwords and more
Dual Authorization (Business)6:
• Submit approvals prior to cutoff
Advanced Security Features:
• Enable biometric authentication on supported devices
• Get added layers of protection with multi-factor authentication
• Set up and manage security alerts
• Send and receive secure messages
To Use the App, You Must:
• Have a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account with
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile internet data service**
Have a comment or question? Email us at [email protected].
**Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.
1 Mobile Banking requires enrollment in Digital Banking. Fees from your wireless provider may apply. Please refer to the applicable Rate and Fee Schedule (Schedule of Fees or Service Charge Information). Subject to terms and conditions of the Digital Banking Service Agreement. Trademarks used are the property of their registered owner and Zions Bank is neither affiliated with nor endorses these companies or their products/services.
2 U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes. See your Zelle® Payment Service Agreement for more details. Standard text and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply. Available services are subject to change without notice.
Zelle® is intended for sending money to family, friends, and people you know and trust. It is recommended that you do not use Zelle® to send money to people you don’t know. Neither Zions Bancorporation, N.A. nor Zelle® offer a protection program for any authorized purchase made with Zelle®.
In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled in Zelle®.
Zelle and Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC. and are used herein under license.
3 Wire Transfers and ACH Direct Deposit require enrollment in each service. See the Personal or Business Schedule of Fees for fees associated with each service.
4 Feature availability for business users is subject to user Entitlements.
5 User Management and certain administrative capabilities are restricted to Customer System Administrators (CSAs) on the business profile. Other conditions may apply, such as if the business has enrolled in Dual Authorization for certain transactions. Refer to the Digital Banking Service Agreement for more information.
6 Approvals are currently applicable for businesses who are enrolled in Dual Authorization, where two business users are required to complete certain transactions (one initiator and one approver).