Spentra Unlocked Apk
A complete pay access solution designed to improve financial stability. Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere.
The Spentra Mastercard® Payroll Card featuring Money Earned® is an employer-sponsored benefit. It was designed from the ground up to provide an employee with a better option to get and manage their pay.
Money Earned® is our proprietary patented product that allows you instant access to up to 50% of your already earned net wages in advance of your paycheck date. If your employer already offers the Spentra Card just download the app, request your card, and begin to manage the money you know you have. If your employer does not currently offer the Spentra Card, just have them contact us at [email protected] and we will be glad to make that happen.
Take control of your money and align what matters to you…today.
MANAGE AND ENJOY YOUR SPENTRA ACCOUNT
• Enroll and manage your card directly from the Spentra app
• Instant transaction alerts* anytime you use the Spentra Card
• Block and unblock your card directly from the app
• Interactive surcharge-free ATM finder from the app
• Over 55,000 surcharge-free Allpoint ATMs
• No fee for the card
• No monthly maintenance fees
• No minimum balance fees/requirements
• No ACH deposit fees
• Friendly and responsive customer support
• FDIC insured up to $250,000 through Patriot Bank, N.A., Member FDIC
• Our patented benefit – Money Earned®
*Standard message and data rates from your wireless service provider may apply.
The Spentra Mastercard® Payroll Card is issued by Patriot Bank, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Consult your Cardholder Agreement and the Fee Schedule for fees, terms, and conditions associated with the approval, maintenance, and use of the Card. The Card may be used everywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted. Restrictions apply; see Cardholder Agreement for details. Spentra Card is not offered in New York.
The Money Earned® feature provided by Spentra, LLC is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Patriot Bank, N.A. who has no liability in relation to the service.